Ready to update in a Jiffy. Serves more than 8 people.
- White Sheen or Matt Finish
- Subway Tile or Easy to replace tile Splashback
- Handles that can easily be removed
- Flexible bench top
- Great Lighting
- Choose a white laminex or two pack finish that is white, or has slight undertones of grey.
- Tiles are a great base for your kitchen. They allow you to experiment with colour and texture without costing you an arm and a leg.
- Handles can change the personality of your kitchen. Use different materials like Metal, Timber, Leather or a different colour finishes like Gold, Bronze, & Matt Black.
- Upgrading your bench top can help you fall in love with your kitchen all over again not to mention increase the equitable value of your home.
- To pendant light or not pendant light that is the question? By having a white kitchen it doesn’t matter because a white kitchen will provide the perfect backdrop to any light fitting.
If you want to keep your home a little trendy and flexible use kitchen homewares that reflect what’s in vogue. A simple tea towel can be like a piece of art in your kitchen and give a point of interest and a new dimension. White works!