Why you need a Buyer’s Agent
In the US, over 50% of the population uses a Buyer’s Agent to assist in the purchasing process.
It is also becoming widespread throughout Australia as more investors and home buyers come to experience the benefits.
- Kathy provides property appraisals that cut through the glossy brochure and get to the nitty gritty – all the positives and any negatives matching your brief, the development potential and how best to maximise your investment, maintenance requirements, future Council plans, and the potential for long-term appreciation of your asset.
- Kathy will help you to focus on exactly what it is you want out of a property, whether for investment or as a home, and create a clear brief.
- Having a thorough knowledge of the local market, she knows the current hotspots, their value and which areas are “up and coming”, saving a lot of time in the search.
- Working with Kathy gives you a positive edge in the market as she has excellent relationships with Real Estate Agents who recognise that, having employed Wise Unlimited, you are a serious buyer ready to act.
- Nine times out of 10, Wise Unlimited can save you the cost of our fee (often considerably more) and Kathy’s expertise and her team’s professionalism and attention to detail will help maximise the value of your property.
- Kathy can negotiate a private treaty or bid at auction on your behalf, ensuring the best possible price, saving you stress and, if you prefer, preserving your anonymity.
- If you live at a distance or have full-time work commitments, Kathy can act for you at each step, keeping in close contact, from selecting the right property through to purchase and development if required.
- Buying your dream home can be emotional, and even with investment property it is easy to get carried away and stray from your original intentions. Kathy remains neutral, acting as a balance, and helps you to avoid an
Contact Kathy Wise
- Call Now: 0407 968 300 | +61 (0)407 968 300
- For overseas clients, please call Kathy direct: +61 (0)407 968 300
If you’d like to introduce yourself and send some details regarding your dream property purchase, you can do so here.
Otherwise feel free to send an enquiry using the form on this page.
Use the contact form to get in touch, I’ll respond to your message right away.